- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 pound italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces slice fresh mushroom
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes,drained
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C). pressthe dough into the bottom and up the side of a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Crumble the sausage into large skillet over medium-high heat. cook and stir until evenly browned. Removed the sausage with a slotted spoon, and sprinkle over the dough crust. sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the sausage.
- Add mushroom and onion to the skillet; cook and stir until the onion is tender. stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt, fennel seed and garlic powder. spoon over the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crust is golden brown.